- Canon EOS C70 With CMOS DGO Sensor, RF Lens Mount Launched, Mount Adapter EF EOS R 0.71x Debuts As Well September 25, 2020Canon EOS C70 has been launched as the latest model in the company’s cinema EOS camera range. The new model comes with Canon’s RF lens mount and is compatible with a new Mount Adapter EF-EOS R 0.71x that enables it to work with a range of EF lens series.
- Apple Tax Case: EU Appeals Bloc Court's Rejection of Case September 25, 2020The EU on Friday appealed a major setback at a European court that annulled a Brussels order that Apple repay Ireland EUR 13 billion (roughly Rs. 1,11,435 crores) in back taxes.
- US DoJ Asks Judge to Allow WeChat Ban on US App Stores September 25, 2020The US Justice Department asked a federal judge in San Francisco early on Friday to allow the government to bar Apple and Alphabet's Google from offering WeChat for download in US app stores pending an appeal.
- Apple Mask Unboxing Offers Closer Look at Face Masks Designed by People Behind iPhone September 25, 2020Apple has developed a self-designed mask for its employees in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The Apple Mask is the first such product created in-house by the Cupertino giant for its own employees. It was recently unboxed on a popular YouTube channel, offering a first look at the mask.
- LinkedIn Introduces Stories, Video Chats, Other New Features September 25, 2020LinkedIn is getting a major redesign, along with new features such as stories, video call integration, an improved search experience, and the ability to edit messages. The new features will be rolling out globally over the next few months.
- Thailand Takes First Legal Action Against Facebook, Twitter Over Content September 25, 2020Thailand launched legal action on Thursday against tech giants Facebook and Twitter for ignoring requests to take down content, in its first such move against major internet firms.
- Tesla Ransomware Plot: Russian Man Pleads Not Guilty to Foiled Attack September 25, 2020A Russian citizen accused of offering a Tesla employee $1 million to enable a ransomware attack at the electric car company's plant in Nevada denied wrongdoing Thursday before a federal magistrate judge.
- Samsung Signs Verizon as First US Customer for Indoor 5G Gear September 25, 2020Samsung Electronics has signed up Verizon as its first customer in the United States for its 5G products to increase indoor coverage, weeks after winning a $6.64 billion order for telecom equipment from the mobile network operator.
- WhatsApp ‘Expiring Media’ Feature Details Tipped via New Beta Version September 25, 2020WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 beta for Android has been released with further references for the feature called “Expiring Media.” The feature, as its name suggests, would make media files such as images, videos, and GIFs sent to the recipient's phone over WhatsApp disappear once they are viewed.
- Google Removes Street View Virtual Tour of Australia's Uluru September 25, 2020Google has removed images from its Street View that allowed users to virtually walk on Australia's Uluru, a sacred Aboriginal site closed to tourists since last year, the company said Friday.