- Never Have I Ever Season 2: Netflix Renews Mindy Kaling’s Desi Series July 2, 2020Never Have I Ever season 2 is a go. Netflix has renewed Mindy Kaling and Lang Fisher’s coming-of-age comedy series for a second season. Cast members made the announcement on a staged “Zoom call”.
- Apple Supplier Foxconn, Others Hit as India Said to Hold Back Imports From China July 2, 2020India's additional scrutiny of imports from China has disrupted operations at plants owned by Apple supplier Foxconn in southern India, three sources told Reuters, and other foreign firms are also facing delays as tensions between the two countries build.
- BSNL Launches Rs. 2,399 Prepaid Recharge Plan With 600 Days Validity, Unlimited Voice Calls July 2, 2020Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has introduced a new Rs. 2,399 recharge plan with a validity of 600 days in pretty much all circles across the country.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Price in India Dropped by Rs. 7,000, Upgrade and Offers Announced July 2, 2020Samsung Galaxy Z Flip price in India has been dropped by Rs. 7,000. In addition to the price cut, Samsung has also announced a bunch of offers for customers that can be availed via Samsung India site.
- Vivo Y30 Tipped to Launch in India Soon, Priced at Rs. 14,990 July 2, 2020Vivo Y30 will soon be making its way to the Indian market according an offline retailer. The phone was launched in Malaysia earlier in May and now, it seems like the Vivo Y30 will be available in India as well. The retailer also shared the price for the phone, claiming it will cost under Rs. […]
- Facebook Avatar Feature Launched in India With Option to Add Bindis, Kurtas, Sarees, Turbans, More July 2, 2020Facebook has launched its Avatar functionality in India for the Facebook mobile app. Avatar lets you create a cartoon-like version of yourself for your social media profile.
- Poco M2 Pro Spotted on Geekbench Ahead of India Launch Tipping Hardware Details July 2, 2020Poco M2 Pro leaks on Geekbench 5 ahead of July 7 launch tipping Android 10 and 6GB of RAM onboard.
- TikTok Ban Brought Success for Mitron App as It Reaches 1.7 Crore Downloads, Raises Rs. 2 Crores Seed Funding July 2, 2020TikTok rival Mitron app has raised Rs. 2 crore in a seed funding round from 3one4 Capital and a Letsventure syndicate led by startup investor Arun Tadanki.
- Apple App Store, Google Play Block Access to Banned Chinese Apps From India July 2, 202059 Chinese apps that were banned by the Government earlier this week are now inaccessible via Google Play store in India. A Google spokesperson confirmed the development to Gadgets 360, saying that the apps have been "temporarily blocked" by the platform in line with the government’s order.
- Google Working on Smart Compose for WhatsApp, Telegram, Google Messages Through Gboard Keyboard: Report July 2, 2020Google is working on bringing Smart Compose feature to Google Messages, WhatsApp, and Telegram through the Gboard keyboard, according to a new report. This feature was spotted in the beta version of Gboard, Google’s own keyboard native to Android, with version 22.214.171.1247844448.