- Google Maps Guide: How to Turn on Speed Limit Warning September 12, 2021Google Maps' speed limit function shows users the speed limit of the road they're on and warns users if they're exceeding it. Google, however, advises users to check their speeds using the speedometer in their car and not rely entirely on the speedometer in Google Maps. The speed limit functionality is currently not available in […]
- Google Search Dark Mode Finally Arrives for Desktop Users: How to Enable September 12, 2021Google Search is getting an update that will see it getting a Dark Mode for desktop users. With the addition of Dark Mode, users will get three options to change the appearance of Google's search engine: Device default, Dark, or Light. Here's how to turn the Dark Mode on.
- Micromax in Note 1 Pro India Launch Tipped for End of September September 11, 2021Micromax In Note 1 Pro has been tipped to launch by the end of this month. The phone has also been spotted on Geekbench with model number E7748. It is tipped to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G90 SoC, pack 4GB RAM, and run on the dated Android 10 OS.
- Apple Watch Series 7 Shipments to Begin Late-September, Apple Watch Series 8 May Include Body Temperature Measurement: Ming-Chi Kuo September 11, 2021Apple Watch Series 7 reportedly went through more production processes than previous models because of a "dramatic" change in the design. The display is expected to have a flat-edge design, similar to that of iPhone 12 and iPad Pro.
- Do Aliens Exist? Here’s What a NASA Scientist Has to Say About It September 11, 2021In a video on NASA's Instagram page, Dr. Lindsay Hays, an astrobiology expert, says this is a really interesting question — one that scientists have been trying to understand and explore for a really long time. Still, they have not been able to discover life on any other planet.
- OnePlus Buds Z2 TWS Earbuds Tipped to Launch in October, Renders Leak Design Details September 11, 2021OnePlus Buds Z2 have been leaked in multiple renders showing the design of the earbuds and the charging case. OnePlus Buds Z2 are seen to have slightly angled ear tips, as compared to the predecessor. They are likely to retain the long stem design and even the charging case has the same cylindrical shape.
- Mars Rocks Collected by NASA’s Perseverance Boost Case for Ancient Life September 11, 2021NASA's Perseverance Mars rover has now collected two rock samples, with signs that they were in contact with water for a long period of time, boosting the case for ancient life on the Red Planet.
- OpenAI Shuts Down Chatbot Project By Indie Developer To Prevent 'Possible Misuse' September 11, 2021Jason Rohrer, an artificial intelligence (AI) researcher and game designer, had created a chatbot using OpenAI's large text-generating language model GPT-3 for fun during the pandemic last year. Soon, OpenAI learned about the project and gave Rohrer the option to either dilute the project to prevent possible misuse or shut it down.
- Samsung Galaxy Book Business Edition, Galaxy Book Pro Business Edition With Windows 10 Pro Launched September 11, 2021Samsung Galaxy Book Business Edition and Samsung Galaxy Book Pro Business Edition models are priced starting at $899 (roughly Rs. xxxx). Both the laptops are up for grabs on the company site.
- iPhone 13 Launch Event Set for September 14: How to Watch, What to Expect September 11, 2021iPhone 13 launch event will take place on September 14 at 10am PDT, or 10:30pm IST. It is largely anticipated to announce the iPhone 13 range, alongside Apple Watch Series 7 and the third generation AirPods as well. The livestream can be viewed on the Apple events page or YouTube.